Can wash pine cat sand.
The raw material of pine cat sand is selected from natural camphor pine. It is formed by high temperature and high pressure. No artificial flavors and chemical additives. Does not cause damage to the skin and respiratory system of cats and owners, The characteristics of pine cat sand. Water absorption.
1. Health: 100 percent Russian camphor wood shavings, in pursuit of health, environmental protection today, our pine cat sand is a natural and environmentally friendly alternative cat sand. There is no harm to the skin, hair or respiratory tract of the cat in the process of using our cat litter.
2. Environmental protection: pine cat litter is the Russian mongolica that USES 100% natural, no add any sticking ingredients, after use of cat litter, biodegradable and can be recycled directly used as fertilizer plants, after use of cat litter can be washed down the drain, directly in the process of sand production our pine will not cut a new tree
3. Super deodorant: use the natural ingredients of pine tree to decompose the smell, release the light pine wood fragrance after absorbing the cat's excrement, and keep the home environment fresh.
4 Super absorbency: the compressed pine grain has a powerful absorptive capacity, instantly absorbs, and can absorb7 times its weight. It can provide a dry and refreshing environment for cats.
The use of pine - wood cat sand.
1. Add 2. 5cm of pine sand to the litter box.
2. After the cats excrete, pine sand absorbs moisture, decomposition of urine can release the fresh pine aroma, and turn it into a powder, dig up the solid waste, the cat sand basin rocking, keep good particles in the above, the powder will leak to the next layer of basin.
3. Wash the cat litter basin for about 1-2 weeks. The powder can be used directly as the flower and wood fertilizer.
4. Before using boron moistening cat sand, now for the first time using pine sand:
(1) pour a 2. 5cm of pine sand into the litter box.
(2) general cat litter covered with 2. 5CM (no mixing required).
(3) gradually increase the amount of pine sand, reduce the cat litter of boron, and slowly your cat will love pine sand. After about 3 POTS of cat litter, switch to a two-layer cat litter, all using pine sand.
Can wash pine cat sand.
Free existing sample for checking size and quality
be packed in plastic bag
Production lead time
Production lead time: 25 - 40 days after receipt of approved samples and deposits
Sample lead time
Eight to fifteen days
Place of origin
Shan dong china
port of shipment
Qingdao, Shandong province, in China.
Based on customers first, The principle of good faith first. Long - term cooperative relations have been established in many enterprises. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit and negotiate business. e. In2016, the compant It is specialized in producing pet products. The main manufacturer of cat litter. The main products are tofu cat litter. Pine cat litter. Peng bentonite cat litter, The company has an independent r&d team. Our research and development department is developing new varieties of cat sand for customer selection. The annuaThe company is located in Xiazhuang, Gaomi city, WeiFang City Shandong Province, China. Gomi New pet industry and trade limited company l output of our company is increasing year by year. Products are exported to Japan, Korea, Australia, Russia, UK, etc.
1 Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from China?
A: Yes, we are.
2. Q: Where's your factory located?
A: Our factory is in the town of xia zhuang, gaomi city, weifang, shandong. Welcome to visit our factory anytime. ^_^
3. Q: How do I purchase your goods?
A: Please send us enquiries via Alibaba, or email us, and you can give us a call to tell us your needs, we'll reply you ASAP.
4. Q: What should I provide if I want my own packaging or printing?
A: The package is mailed to us for replication. The size of the product should be packed in.
5 Q: How can I get a sample from you?
A: If we have stock for the models you need, we can send you our stock sample FOC. But if you
need your own design, sampling cost will be charged, and for both ways, the courier freight needs
to be covered by you. And samples can be sent through Fedex, UPS, TNT, DHL, ect.