Globular and Columnar Bentonite Cat Litter Basic Info
Type: Pet Cleaning Products
Color: Grey with Bule or Green or Other Color
CAS No.: 25081000/38029090
Bluk Density: 0.8--0.85g/Ml
Origin: China/ Shandong
Appearance: Granular /Globular Columnar
Scent: Lemon, Apple, Lavender, Jasmine, Rose
HS Code: 25081000
Globular and Columnar Bentonite Cat Litter Specifications
Usage: Clean up the cat waste
Color: White, gray or mixed colored
Globular and Columnar Bentonite Cat Litter Description:
1. The cat litter is made of highly absorbent and non-toxic bentonite. It lets you scoop odors away, leaving your litter box clean and fresh. Its special clumping granules quickly absorb liquid while lasring weeks longer than conventional litter. Your cats will be delights at the natual, hygienic and fast clumping product.
2. Ingredients: 100% sodium bentonite
3. Processing scientific formula and advanced refining
4. The cat litter is crafted with strong aggregation, odor absorption, high water absorption, antibacterial, being conducive to the growth of animal health, and family environmental health.
5. When the pet discharge dirt, the litter will be fast group, making smell of urine and the urine contained bacteria in the consolidation of small adsorption, completely non-smell, keep the usually clean.
Globular and Columnar Bentonite Cat Litter Advantage:
1. Strong ability to absorb humidity, remove odor, kill bacteria
2. Dust-free, no pollution
3. Strong clumping, easily scoop
Globular and Columnar Bentonite Cat Litter Specification:
Granular-free flowing with no foreign objects
88% of clump remaining +/- 10% after 15sec on shaker
0.5-3.5mm 99% min
500ppm +/- 10% after 5 minutes
Clump size diameter
Put about 6cm cat litters deep in the box, the used cat litter will immediately come into block and have a deodorant function. Use spade to put block into garbage can or bury into garden as fertilizer.
1. Clean up the rubbish after use to keep clean periodically.
2. For more than one cat, you can reduce the period of replacing cat litter in proportion, rather than placing much more cat litter in the box, the proposed way to use one 1.8kg bag is following: One cat, one month, two Cats, about 15 days, three cats, about 10 days.
3. After the solid waste is dehydrated, scoop it out without any litter.
4. Store bentonite cat litter box in clean, non-moisture places, to extend its service life
1-2mm, 1-3mm, 1-4mm
Strength against pressure
Water absorption rate
5L, 10L, 5KG, 10KG, 20KG, 25KG