1. Spread a litter about 1.5 inches thick in a clean cat litter.
2. Regularly clean up the waste generated after use to keep it clean.
3. If it is more than one cat, you can shorten the cycle of replacing the litter, rather than put too much litter in the litter box. Suggest a bag of 3.6L cat litter usage: one cat, one month, two A cat, about 15 days, three cats, about 10 days.
4. Cat litter after adsorption saturation should be removed from the box with a spoon.
5. Place the litter box or cat litter in a clean, moisture-free place to extend its life.